Rubber Wetpour TPV
The Next Generation of Rubber Wetpour
TPV is a Thermoplastic Vulcanised Coloured Rubber. Developed to be a robust and versatile alternative to other products of its type, it is made from premium quality virgin rubber, anti-oxidants, UV stabilisers and pigments. Tried and tested in the harsh Australian climate for eight years, it offers superior UV stability and colour consistency.
We also supply the top of the range polyurethane binders to use with TPV Rubber. TPV is long lasting and remain flexible for many years.
- QUV Weatherometre tested
- Does not leach out black carbon or colour pigments
- Will not fade to white over time
- Good luminosity
- Rubber granules are non-porous compared to EPDM. This means that the polyurethane cannot be absorbed by the TPV and so the surface stays softer for longer
- Long wearing, high elasticity recovery
- Colour consistency
- Does not contain heavy metals. Is non toxic and non-allergenic
- Flame retardant granules also available
- Minimum dust levels which achieves less Polyurethane usage
- Complies to Australian standard ASNZ 4422:1986 as well as global standards BS EN 1177 and BS 7188
- Available in 20 colours and 2 grades. Please contact us for free samples
The unique nature of TPV makes it ideal for use in Wet Parks. It has superior water and chlorine resistance with outstanding UV stability helping to prevent colours fading. The polyurethane used cannot be absorbed by the TPV and so the surface stays softer for longer. Non-toxic and non-allergenic, it is the ideal surface for these unique playground environments.
TPV Letter of Authenticity