Rubber Care and Maintenance
- Following installation, you will need to regularly sweep or vacuum the surface to remove any excess rubber granules. After this, only minimal maintenance is required.
- Maintenance involves using a broom, vacuum, blower and washing the surface will deter any build-up of dust, dirt and grime
- Any food or drink spilled on the surface should be cleaned up as quickly as possible. Use a mixture of warm water and low sudsing detergent. This will help to keep your surface looking good for many years to come.
- Do not use any chemical cleaning agents or mechanical cleaning machines.
- Do not use any lawn grooming equipment near the edges of the Rubber Wetpour
- We are proud of the quality of our products and workmanship and provide a 12 month workmanship and installation warranty on our rubber surfacing products.
- We can provide extended warranties subject to application, along with our maintenance program.