Grass Care and Maintenance
After installation, you will need to regularly sweep the surface to help any excess sand fall into the grass pile. This will also help to remove any loose fibres following the installation procedure. After this, only minimal maintenance is required.
- Regular grooming of the area with a broom or blower will deter any build-up of dust, dirt or grime. By keeping the area clean in this way, you will help to prevent the growth of moss, mould and mildew in the sand infill.
- If moss, mould or mildew form, please contact us and we can arrange to come out and clean your surface.
- From time to time additional sand infill may be required in high wear areas such as under swings and at the bottom of slides and stairs. The extra sand can be swept in and will help to keep the integrity of the grass pile. We recommend that this is checked every three months.
- Any food or drink spilled onto the grass should be cleaned up as quickly as possible. Use a mixture of warm water and household grade detergent.
- Do not use any mechanical cleaning machines or petro-chemical cleaning agents.
- Do not drive heavy machinery across the grass
- Do not use any lawn mowing equipment including whipper snippers near the Synthetic Grass, particularly near any edges.
We are proud of the quality of our products and workmanship and offer the following warranties:-
Twelve month workmanship and installation warranty on both our Synthetic Grass and Rubber surfacing products.
In addition we provide a warranty against UV degradation on our Synthetic Grass from 5-10 years depending on the grass type
We can provide extended warranties subject to application, along with our maintenance program.